The Most Amazing Self Sustaining Eco Community in Costa Rica!!
OFF THE MARKET!!! Looking for similar properties?
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Imagine a 150 residence community on over 700 acres that produces its own organic veggies & fruits, fish and chicken, milk and cheese, its own alcohol, coffee... YES! All of that... and where the residents only pay $150 monthly and the food is free!!
Now imagine a community where you have incredible things to do! Including watersides, animal rehab shelters, canopy tours, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, mountain biking and easy-to-walk trails through primary forest, a 325-ft ocean view waterfall to rappel and a beautiful solar-heated pool bar to sit at and enjoy a drink... Are you in?
A community of diverse people from all over the world who love life. All this for a buy-in price that will surprise you because it is so low. This is a market-proof investment. If the economy stays flat or improves, then this Community will be the world's premiere Eco-adventure resort. If the economy fails, it will be a GREAT place to live.
All Villas are constructed with nature in mind. The kitchen features cedar cupboards and granite countertops. There is ample storage throughout the villa and ceramic flooring. The spacious square footage allows for natural lighting and mountain breezes. A outside deck area allows for the enjoyment of the natural surroundings. The grounds have 24 hour security.
Furnishing packages starting at $8,000 for a 1 Bedroom.
Why buying here? Here are a few facts:
- Food security!! We produce our own tilapia, chickens, eggs, goat cheese and milk, 3,500 fruit trees, beans, rice, herb gardens, vertical greenhouse...etc.
- We are using less than 1% of our land for our villa construction foot print
- We have over 1 square mile of primary jungle with trails
- We have an incredible business network which includes one of the best canopy tours in the country, an animal rescue and rehab, the longest water slide in the world, one of the longest zip-lines in the world...etc. A total of over 30 businesses are committed to in our business network.
- 24 hours gated security
- A built in community with regular events, like morning yoga!
- Incredible wildlife!
- Incredible neighbors!
- Great water! We have over a mile of streams on our property with three massive water falls. The biggest being 325 feet with ocean view.
- A hands-off rental management system already in place. Which means you can earn a income off your villa!
- We are creating the systems now to produce our own bio-fuels.
- We built our community center, pool, restaurant and bar first... the restaurant is already open for business. Because the building and food is owned by the residents, the prices are a fraction of what they would be anywhere else. Great meals for $3 to $5 with drink!!!