Costa Rica's Most Awesome Self-Sufficient Eco Resort Community just minutes from the ocean!
1 bedroom unit US$139,000,
2 bedroom starting at US$189,000
3 bedroom unit US$279,000
Building sites starting at US$100,000
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Dominical Area "Its a good life!!!" Imagine a 150 residence community on over 700 acres that produces its own organic veggies & fruits, fish and chicken, milk and cheese, its own alcohol, coffee... YES! All of that... and where the residents only pay $150 monthly and the food is free!!
Now imagine a community where you have incredible things to do, including watersides, animal rehab shelters, canopy tours, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, mountain biking and easy-to-walk trails through primary forest, a 325-ft ocean view waterfall to rappel and a beautiful solar-heated pool bar to sit at and enjoy a drink... Are you in? Sign up now that there are spaces available!
A community of diverse people from all over the world who love life..... Regular art shows, music and many other events.All this for a buy-in price that will surprise you because it is so low. This is a market-proof investment....if the economy stays flat or improves, then this Community will be the world's premiere Eco-adventure resort. If the economy fails, it will be a GREAT place to live.
Why buying here? Here are a few facts:
- Food security!! We produce our own tilapia, chickens, eggs, goat cheese and milk, 3,500 fruit trees, beans, rice, herb gardens, vertical greenhouse...etc.
- We are only using 1% of our land for our construction foot print
- We have over 1 square mile of primary jungle with trails
- We have an incredible business network which includes one of the best canopy tours in the country, an animal rescue and rehab, the longest water slide in the world, one of the longest zip-lines in the world...etc. A total of over 30 businesses are committed to in our business network.
- 24 hours gated security
- A built in community with regular events
- Incredible wildlife!
- Incredible neighbors!
- Great water! We have over a mile of streams on our property with three massive water falls. The biggest being 325 feet with ocean view.
- A hands-off rental management system already in place.
- We are creating the systems now to produce our own bio-fuels.
- We built our community center, pool, restaurant and bar first... the restaurant is already open for business and run by a graduate of Le Cordon Blue. Because the building and food is owned by the residents, the prices are a fraction of what they would be anywhere else. Great meals for $3 to $5 with drink!!!