- Construction: 206 m2(2,216 sq.ft.)
- Land: 3,261 m2 (35,096 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 6
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Approximately 2,500 square foot house. Fully furnished with brand new appliances, construction less than 1 year old, two bedrooms with queen beds and two baths. Custom cabinets throughout. Granite kitchen. Suitable for mother in law suite. Pacific Ocean views, high speed internet, solar hot water, beautifully landscaped. Rancho on property suitable for outdoor entertaining or personal retreat. Tobacco has never been used on this property. Asking price is $350,000 full furnished. Utilities currently run $75 for electric, $50 for water, $50 for internet.
Built in 2011 this completely modern, well equipped home features:
- All Stainless Steel Frigidaire appliances, including Professional Quality Propane 4 burner stove with grill, oven with warming drawer, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink and polished granite counter tops throughout. Custom cabinetry constructed from Native Costa Rican cedro.
- Full bath off master bedroom features hand painted sink, enclosed shower and complete vanity with polished granite counter tops.
- Complete guest quarters with full bath, and private entrance.
- Custom cedro book cases, dry bar and pantry.
- Large laundry with Frigidaire HE washer and dryer, and bodega with full access to water purifier, plumbing, electric and solar water heater controls.
- Large covered patios with magnificent views.
- Separate rancho with views to the Gulf of Nicoya and Puntarenas.
- Extensive wrought iron and commissioned artwork by local artist.