Titled Beach Front Lot in Mazanillo, Guanacaste
ID CODE: #1248

Area: 0.53 acres (2,138 m2)
Price: US$385,000

Guanacaste real estateGuanacaste real estateGuanacaste real estate
Click on the pictures to enlarge

Fully title ocean front lot in Manzanillo Beach, Guanacaste. This lot is one of a kind, only 5% of the coastal land in Costa Rica is title the rest 95% is concession. Title properties are getting more and more rare to find in the market these days. There is no road between the beach and the lot!

Beach front lots for sale in GuanacasteBeach front lots for sale in GuanacasteBeach front lots for sale in Guanacaste

Manzanillo is an unspoiled beach on the Gold Coast of Costa Rica, between the towns of Marbella and Largato. Manzanillo is a wide and large sandy beach, with crystal clear waters to swim and perfect sunsets every day. Very few beaches are as unspoiled as this one. There are plans to develop this beach, e.g. La Joya de Largarto (a very nice first class development with houses selling over a million dollars and a five starts hotel) is being build just next to this property so adding appreciation on your lot. These are the kind of neighbors that you want to have.

manzanillo propertiesmanzanillo propertiesmanzanillo properties

The plot is flat and easy to build , there is an estuary which is a green zone next to the lot that it will add size  and charm to your property.  Electricity and water are available.


 

 

SEARCH YOUR PROPERTY

Search by Title or Keyword

CONTACT US FOR THIS PROPERTY

Fields with asterisks ( * ) are required.

First Name: *
Last Name: *
E-mail: *
Verify E-mail: *
Contact number: *
Country:
Street Address:
City/Town:
State/Province:
Zip/postal code:
Are you looking to: Buy or Rent ?
Comments / Questions:

Our goal is to fulfill your needs. The information you provide to us will be held in strictest confidence and will NOT be shared with any other business concern. Serious inquiries only please.

Member of The International Real Estate Federation Member of Costa Rica Chamber of Tourism Member of National Association of Realtors Google+ Facebook Linkedin Youtube Twitter Blog Instagram