Land Size: 380 hectares (940 Acres)
Sales Price: US$4,500,000
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Incredible land extension with developing potential in Quepos very near Manuel Antonio beach and natural reserves. The land is perfect for a very low density Eco project preserving up to 70% of the beautiful land untouched.
- Mountain, oceanviews
- Close to 5 famous beaches including Manuel Antonio
- There is an opportunity to buy 51% of the property as well
- One mile of ocean view Ridge line homes or condos
- Ocean view area for high rise Retirement community
- Prime high location for a Flag Hotel
- Spa-Resort combined with a Medical tourism center
- High mountain retreat exclusive homes
- Lakefront condos
- As a big plus there are a number of locations for single family homes one of the most pristine areas of Costa Rica
- Sustainable farming and Eco-Adventure Tourism within Reserva Guacalillo featuring it's River, Waterfalls, high Mountain deep valleys and more, wildlife and more.
The central Pacific Gold Coast of Costa Rica is fast becoming the most popular area for tourists and investors alike. Many new high rises are planned for Jaco Beach and area. Soon to have 3 golf courses with Flag Hotels on the newer projects underway.
Jaco which is only 40 minutes to the north and Quepos only 20 to the south provides one with all the life amenities you need including Hospital, Banking, Dining Hiking, Deep sea fishing, (2 Marinas and another about to begin) Quepos is already know as the sport fishing capital and with it’s new alliance as a sister city with Ft Lauderdale, It is earning a fast reputation for the boating enthusiasts. This area is going to explode in the not too distant future.