- Land size: 6,000 m2 (1.5 acres)
- Sales Price: US$360,000
Cahuita Caribbean Real Estate
Search Your Property
Cahuita's charm relies on its laid back atmosphere. The Calipso is on every week in different bars, there is still Victorian colonial architecture in the town center, the creole is in the air.
The large Cahuita National Park is full of wildlife, and one of the most visited attractions in the area.
Cahuita is a town of local and foreigner families, with good private and public schools, including a classical music school from the government. You can find amazing properties, and prices tend to be more affordable than those in Puerto Viejo areas, and towards the mountains, you can find properties with waterfalls and ocean views.
More listings will be added soon... Please come back!
- Land size: 2,000 M2 (1/2 acre)
- Sales Price: US$118,680
- Land Size: 25,000 m2 (6.25 acres) | 50,000 m2 (12.5 acres)
- Sales Price: US$25 x m2
- Land size: 3,800 m2 (almost 1 acre)
- Construction: 320 m2 (3,450 sq. ft)
- 4 Beds / 2 Baths / Terrace / 2 Parking
- Sale price: US$429,000
- Land Size: 600 m2 (6,500 sq. ft.)
- Construction Area: 410 m2 (4,400 sq. ft)
- 6 Beds / 7 Baths / 4 Terraces / Restaurant / Garage
- Sales Price: US$550,000