Beautiful Four Bedroom Home on Culdesac in San Rafael de Heredia
- Land: 206 m2 (2,221 sq.ft.)
- Construction: 270 m2 (2,905 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parkings: 3
Picture yourself living in a four bedrooms home in the charming and picturesque little town of San Rafael de Heredia, just 25 minutes from juan Santa Maria Airport and downtown San Jose, where the average temperature is 72 degrees all year round
- Spacious Dinning Room with large windows
- Cozy Family Room or TV Room
- Living Room with direct access to the backyard
- A small patio featuring a waterfall fountain between the living room and Family Room. Its high and open ceiling lets the sunlight pass through, helps to keep the ambients fresh and well illuminated, the quiet sound of the fountain complements the peaceful environment.
- Kitchen with a nice bar, breakfast table and large storage spaces
- Guest Room with a full bathroom right next to it, you may use it as maids quarters
- Roofless backyard, perfect for a Family Barbecue
- Three Covered car Garage with Storage Room
- Alarm System with Motion Detectors and Electric Fence
- Family or TV Room, just steps away from the stairs, you can use this space as a Home office
- Two Bedrooms, the first one, has an inner Balcony and enough space to fit a twin bed. The second Bedroom is bigger, both rooms have their closets and share a full bathroom located in between.
- The Master bedroom with a surface 375 square foot, accommodates a queen size bed with night stands on both sides, the balcony inside the master room has a nice view to the Heredia Mountains and a full bathroom with jacuzzi and two closets.