Turn Key Smart Home In The Mountains Of San Rafael De Heredia
- Land: 560 m2 (6,000 sq.ft.)
- Construction: 320 m2 (3,440 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- 2 Parking
This property nestled in the hills of San Rafael of Heredia has a beautiful view of the Central Valley, and is still 5 minutes away from downtown, with access to banks, supermarkets, schools, and other essential services.
Entering the house you will find a lobby and an inside garden below the stairs. Following there is a living room dining with glass sliding doors leading to a deck that overlooks a beautiful backyard big enough to have multiple pets. To the left, you will find a guest bathroom and an office with a glass door that steps out to the yard. To the right, a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast area and followed by the laundry area. The laundry area has enough space to build a maid's quarters. The house has a garage with space for 2 vehicles and 2 more vehicles inside the property. It's delicate attention to details, colors, and lighting, create a warm cozy environment all over the property, making the home perfect for families.
On the second level it has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, and an ample T.V. room with floor to ceiling windows that offer the best view in the entire house. The master bedroom is spacious and has its own walk-in closet and a private bathroom with Jacuzzi. when you open the glass doors you will discover that it has its own balcony overlooking the wonderful view of the mountains and the city. The two secondary bedrooms are spacious and share the second bathroom.
This house is sold fully furnished, with all the necessary appliances to just move in right away: 4 flat screen TVs, dining table for 8 people, winery, breakfast table, 2 couches in the living room, Italian imported California King bed, the kitchen has granite countertops and all of its cabinets have automatic lighting as the doors are opened/closed, stove top, double door refrigerator, state of the art washing/drying machine, and a water heater for the whole house.
Multiple technological aspects of this house make it The Most technically advanced property in Costa Rica, with numerous systems developed to make this property super comfortable, modern and secure.
- An audio system for the "whole house", where you can program music to be played on all speakers at once, or individual audio for every room.
- Smart lighting and electrical sockets that can be controlled via voice commands or via a computer or your phone, with programmable scenes to turn on the lights at certain times of the day, or to turn them off after they are not in use for a while.
- Fully integrated security system with 8 internal and external cameras watching over the entire property, with monitoring sensors for doors and gates, electrical locks to action them remotely with ease, movement sensors for rooms, an electrical fence, and 2 audio sirens. This system is in full harmony with the house's central controller, therefore it can also turn on all the property's lights in a flashing fashion when the alarm is triggered, so it is very visible and audible from the outside, while you also get alerted via a mobile notification to your phone. The system can also be armed by your phone manually, or automatically as soon as you leave your home. You can also see the status of each one of the property's doors and gates from your phone wherever you are.
- Completely automated window rollers and curtains, with programmable timings for auto opening or closing them depending of the time of the day. Ex: open bedroom curtain at 7 am or close all rollers at 6 pm.
- Front yard and backyard irrigation system fully automated and programmable for watering its gardens as often as necessary, with optional "rain delay" to postpone watering in case the weather indicates rain for the area.
- Full house Wi-Fi system, covering 130% of the property (Wi-Fi is reachable from 150 feet away from the house). Capable of dual internet service providers for redundancy.
- Internal Positioning System to allow the house to know where the owners are and activate certain scenes based on movement or presence.
- Doorbell video and audio accessible via the internet to check who is at the door from a mobile phone wherever you are.
- Voice controlled TVs and other appliances (on, off, channel, volume).
- Dog watering system for permanent water supply to your dogs with bowl auto cleaning feature.
- Automatically turn off all lights and electrical sockets as you leave the house for increased power savings.