- Size: 12+ Hectares (30+ acres). Electricity and abundant water
- Price: US$4,250,000
Nicoya Peninsula Real Estate
The southern Nicoya Peninsula is one of Costa Rica's most secluded gems. From the hilly interior the mountains sweep down to the Pacific Ocean, creating some of the most beautiful and solitary beaches of Costa Rica.
The access to this tropical paradise has been poor or inexistent but slowly major improvements have been taken place bringing more tourism and development to the area. A good example is Tambor Beach where several hotels and businesses have and are being developed everyday bringing an important contribution to the local and global economy of Costa Rica.
Historically, it has been easier and faster to get to the southern Nicoya Peninsula by Ferry or boat from Puntarenas, so the region belongs to the province of Puntarenas rather than Guanacaste. The roads that connect this area to the northern Guanacaste are still few and in most of them in poor condition.
The Nicoya Peninsula is a transition zone between the Dry Forest that characterizes Guanacaste and the Tropical Rainforest seen main in the Central and South Pacific. This has created a rich ecosystem that is common to both Forests and many animals are seasonal commuters.
There are 2 different seasons in the Southern Nicoya Peninsula region: the dry season that begins at the end of November and until May when the sun dries up the land and vegetation and many trees lose their leaves, and the rainy season starting in May with small rains and increasing little by little into heavy rainfall in period of September to November, when the peninsula becomes incredible lush rainforest.
The temperatures during the rainy season may go down to 24ºCelsius, while in the dry season, temperature is approximately 35ºC.
It normally takes longer to travel to the Southern Nicoya Peninsula than to other parts of Costa Rica, but it doesn't matter since the area has lots of pretty attractions, extraordinary beaches, national parks and wildlife preserves. The most known spots in the Peninsula are: Tambor, Santa Teresa, Mal Pais, Cobano, Montezuma, Paquera, Narajo and Gulf of Nicoya.
TOP 5 HOTTEST DEVELOPMENTS IN THE NICOYA PENINSULA:
- Construction: 200 m2 (2,152 sq.ft.)
- Land: 250 m2 (2,690 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 3 / Bathrooms: 4
- Sales Price: US$675,000
Costa Rica's Best Value Golf Front Villa in Private Beachfront Community
OWNER MUST SELL!
All serious offers will be considered
- Construction: 230 m2 (2,500 sq.ft.)
- Land: 1,000 m2 (11,000 sq.ft.)
- 500 m2 titled + 500 m2 private green zone
- Bedrooms: 3 / Bathrooms: 2.5
- Sales Price: US$225,000
- Land size: 8,500 M2 (2 acres)
- 3 fully equipped villas + 2 Bdr house + beachfront restaurant
- Price: US$2.1 million
- Land size: Starting at 5,000 M2 (1.23 Acres)
- Price: Starting at US$47,000
- Price: US$600,000
- Fully equipped and ready to run!
- Land Size: 2,000 M2 (Half Acre)
- Construction Area: 750 M2 (8,072 sq. ft.)
- Land Size: 46 hectares (113 acres)
- Price: US$375,000
- Land size: 57 Acres (23 Hectares)
US$1,300,000Reduced to US$1,000,000
- Size: 1,42 hectares (3,5 acres)
- Price: US$200,000
- Lot size: 1,700 m2 (near Half Acre)
- Price: US$99,000 OPPORTUNITY PRICE!
- Size: 10,841 m2 (2,68 acres)
- Price: US$2,900,000
- Price: US$1,050,000
- Extra lot size: 34 acre (14 hectares)
- Strip mall construction size: 1,098 m2 (11,818 sq.ft.)
- Price: US$1,105,000
- Size: 20,087m2 (216,215 square feet)
- Size: 5003 M2 (53,832 sq.ft.)
- Price from: US $90,000
- Prices: Starting at US$265,000