- Land: 7.25 hectares (18 acres)
- Main House: 340m2 (3,700 sq.ft.) / 1 Bdrs / 2 Baths
- Guest House: 100m2 (1,100 sq.ft.) / 2 Bdrs / 1 Baths
US$650,000Reduced to US$475,000
Santiago de Puriscal, nestled in the beauty of the mountains just one hour southwest of Costa Rica’s capital city of San Jose, features spectacular views of the Central Valley, Lush Green Valleys, even the Pacific Ocean!
Noted for its quiet, laid back lifestyle, great schools, very low crime rate and close proximity to all major attractions, Puriscal is ideal for those looking for a great place to call home.
Excellent, very low cost transportation system, pure water, clean, fresh air, kind, friendly, happy people…a small town atmosphere, likened to the U.S. in the 1950’s.
The people have an extraordinary love of nature, strong dedication to the preservation of the environment and their native culture and take pride in themselves and their community.
Well stocked grocery stores, small family owned shops, top quality health, dental and vision care… all combine to make this area a “must see” when looking for your new home in Paradise.
- Population +/- 12,000
- High speed internet
- Cable and Satellite TV
- Weekend farmers markets
- Reliable, skilled, local and affordable labor force
- New hospital close to downtown
- Central location allows easy access to Pacific and Caribbean beaches, local nature preserves and parks, volcano areas, waterfalls, rain forests, mountain retreats, historical sites
- Agriculture based economy provides fresh fruits and vegetables year around
- Abundant wildlife
- Hundreds of species of colorful birds
- Friendly ex-pat community
- Language assistance available
- Beautiful homes and building lots at prices far below those in other areas
- Construction: 344 m2 (3,702 sq.ft.)
- Land: 1 hectares (3 acres)
- Bedrooms: 3 / Bathrooms: 2
- Sales Price: US$479,000
Located in the mountain town of La Palma, Puriscal. Close to La Cangreja National Park and Playa Esterillos. Large living room, a dining room that seats at least 8, fully equipped kitchen with island and breakfast nook More Information...
- Construction: 184 m2 (1,980 sq.ft.)
- Land: 5,058 m2 (54,430 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 3 / Bathrooms: 2
- Sales Price: US$190,000
In the mountains with an Ocean View, this rural home offers a relaxing lifestyle with a natural mystic floating through the air. Located in the mountain town of La Palma, 18 kilometers from downtown Puriscal. More Information...
- Bedrooms: 4 / Bathrooms: 3.5
- Parking: 20
- Construction: 547.584 m2 (5,892 sq.ft.)
- Land: 5.261 hectares (13 acres)
- Sales Price: US$695,000
Large paved entrance and circular driveway in gated community. Oversize 2 car garage with bonus mezzanine area for storage. Beautiful and durable coral floors throughout the house and large rear deck area More Information...
- 2 Bdrs / 2 Bath / 6 Parking
- Construction: 206 m2(2,216 sq.ft.)
- Land: 3,261 m2 (35,096 sq.ft.)
- Sales Price: US$350,000
Approximately 2,500 square foot house. Fully furnished with brand new appliances, construction less than 1 year old, two bedrooms with queen beds and two baths. More Information...
- 3 Bdrs / 2 Bath / 2 Parking
- Sales Price: US$492,000
- Construction: 460 m2 (4,949 sq.ft.)
- Land: 5.117 hectares (12.6 acres)
They don't make 'em like this anymore, as you will see when you enter this custom-made farmhouse between Cuidad Colon and Puriscal. More Information...
- Sales Price: US$440,000
- Land: 21 hectares (51.9 acres)
21 hectares of impeccable mountain property. 7 giant lots, gravel roads, 750 feet of road side drains, 4 hectares of Teak, Mellina, & Gallinaso wood, 2 creeks and 1 river with several swimming holes, totally fenced, available electricity, well plus 4 springs and 5 mini lakes; no shortage of water, Incredible views & fresh air. More Information...