Ojochal is a small town located in Puntarenas that have an easy access to the most incredible beaches in this area: Uvita, Playa Ventanas, and Playa Tortugas to mention a few. It’s prime location also allows visiting the Corcovado National Park and Marino Ballena. Here you can enjoy all types of activities like marine caves, canopy, surfing, scuba diving, hiking, waterfalls like El Pavon and more. One of the main attractions in the Southern Zone is whale and dolphin watching. From July to November you’ll have the best shows of wild humpback whales and dolphins in an open ocean, sometimes you can even watch them on the horizon from your balcony or even from the beach.
- Land: 5,665 m2 (60,961 sq.ft.)
- Construction: 1,422 m2 (15,311 sq.ft.)
- Land: 8,093 m2 (87,088 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 2 / Bathrooms: 2
- Land: 1.5 acres (0.6 hectares) / Construction: 233 m2 (2,507 sq.ft.)
- Bed: 4 / Bath: 2.5 / 2 Parking