A Diamond in the Rough
- Land size: 12 Hectares
This possible ecological hotel is the opportunity you have been waiting for to build up your own dream. This is a ready to build project to enjoy the process without having to suffer all the hassle off getting the permits since they are already gotten.
This project is located in an exceptional place surrounded by nature at 1600 m. of altitude with an average yearly temperature of 20° Celsius (68° F) and only 40 min from San Jose, 15 min from Cartago and 1hour from the international Airport. This is a protected area of 120.000 m2 ( 1,291,600 sq.ft ) with a forest in one part, an abundance of fruit trees in another, and a river for pure drinking water ( analysis made by the national university laboratories ). This river has a beautiful 25 m. drop waterfall facing the tropical gardens of the proposed hotel. The property has been surveyed, is registered and has electricity and telephone access.
The Project and the law
All mandatory studies have been made on this project after 3 years of preparation work, ( biological,
hydrological, geological, archeological, geophysical ) the construction and engineering plans with 3D simulations are done with full respect of the ecological philosophy of our company blending the physical characteristics of the property.
This sustainable project integrates itself with the natural surroundings that will earn the « 5 leafs » award. The 5 leafs is an award presented by the ICT ( Costa Rican Institute of Tourism ) to the most nature respectful projects, with its community help program, its farm and organic vegetable garden that contribute to the recycling process of the human “ foot print “. This project complies with all of the biological and environmental regulations and is recognized by the Ministry of Environment ( SETENA ) that gave its seal of approval for the construction of the hotel complex ( Viabilidad Ambiental ).
This Project already has a very important document called the “declaratoria turistica“ , that classifies it as a Tourist Project, and is expecting the seal of the contract called “Contrato Turistico“ delivered by the ICT that provides important tax deductions, and a liquor license to new hotels who comply with their normal requirements.
The equestrian stables are already built, presently operational and were awarded the agreement by the same ICT as an adventure tourism activity. A good architectural and commercial conception.
A Hotel complex proposal that includes :
- A small village of 18 independent 140 m2 villas ( Single room, mini or master suite, terrace, fire place and private jacuzzi ) complying with the 4 star rating and an additional house of 4 bedrooms especially adapted for reduced mobility people ( for a total of 40 rooms ).
- A fine French cuisine restaurant.
- A Conference or special events room with a 150 persons capacity.
- Circulation inside the project restricted for pedestrians and electric golf karts
- A 500 m2 SPA providing aromatherapy, esthetic, medical and relaxing massages services, including a sauna, hammam, an exercise room and a large relaxation area with a terrace and an indoor fountain.
- A meeting place opened to nature and to the waterfall, with a non stop food and drink service, where it will be possible to play various table games or just relax with friends.
- An equestrian stable that complies with international adventure tourism norms of safety and maintenance.
- Many nature trails to discover the tropical plants spread out in this property, the kids games platform, and a trout pond for fishing adventure.
- In this property where nature is a priority, construction does not exceed 4000 m2, which is only 30% of the 12,000 m2 allowed for construction.
Excellent economic future
A modern project, in total compliance with the national and international market needs. The studies have shown that this modern type of development is the only one in this area of Costa Rica, and that 50% occupation and strong benefits can be achieved within the 1st year. ( HRS company studies 2007 )
Summary of a great future
- The quality level of this 4 star hotel concept and its range of services
- The proposed property is 5 mn away from the Pan-American highway and the connecting road is scheduled to be paved by the Ministry of Public Works ( MOPT )
- Cost Rica is strong and is expanding its attraction for international tourism
- The proximity of San José and Cartago, the two main cities of this country
- There is an absence of competition in this area despite the strong tourists attraction sites like volcanoes, Cartago cathedral, national parks and various adventure activities ( this area is frequented by 383,000 tourists per year )
- Large international industrial and technology companies are located in close proximity and there are no accommodations available for executive needs
- The natural beauty of this project is uncomparable
All blue prints and autocads for this hotel development are for free*
*The blue prints included are only for this hotel development in total or partially not for any other construction.