- Sleeps up to 4 people (No extra people)
Our villas are minutes away from the beach and immersed in the tropical jungle, the villas provide the travelers with a unique experience of luxury lodging connecting them with the surroundings natural environment.
- Best concierge driven to provide experiential attention
- Tranquil and peaceful environment
- Proximity to rainforest private reserve and other recreation experiences
Our villas are located in the middle of the rainforest, above a bay, only 400 meters from the beach, and 3km south of the main town of the area. Enjoy jungle-living with indigenous wildlife and gorgeous sea views while staying in our luxury villa.
The area offers an amazing combination of year-round tropical lushness, spectacular ocean views, and miles of unspoiled beaches. Its proximity to an endless variety of nature and adventure activities – on shore and off – concentrates the best of Costa Rica in a small, accessible geographical area. All these attractions, combined with our villas’ location and facilities as well as its distinguished services, set the stage for a perfect holiday experience.
Our resort team is totally devoted to you!
We assure the privacy of your personal villa home with resort concierge services and daily housekeeping.
- Decorated with fine furniture and accessories that were selected to compliment the Guatemalan architecture
- Art and collectibles from Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Mexico
- 2-bedroom home with master bathroom in each bedroom
- Fully furnished and `suit-case ready`
- Spacious dining and living areas with lots of natural light throughout the villa
- Central air-conditioning with three individual zones
- Spanish-tiled infinity-edged pool
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Oversized two-car garage
- Guests are personally welcomed and shown the villa
- Daily housekeeping included
- Exclusive Concierge
- Chef and massages available at additional cost
Activities of the area
• Manuel Antonio and Marino Ballena National Parks
• Corcovado and Caño Island National Park and Biological Reserve
• Hacienda Baru
• Surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, horseback riding, hiking and more
Upon Check in, $1,500 USD damage deposit will be required, which will be refunded within 7 days after check out provided that there are no damages to the rental unit.