- Sleeps 7 (no extra people)
- 2 BED
- 2 BATH
- Rates: Starting at US$640 per night (depending on season)
Two bedroom ocean front vacation condo right in front of Papagayo Marina, Guanacaste. It features luxury furniture, ensuite marble baths, central A/C and total access to the Marina. Yacht rental also available!
- Sleeps 4-6 with two bedrooms all with ensuite marble baths; premium bedding; central air
- Central A/C
- Premium bedding with 400+ thread count sheets, down pillows/duvet
- Bathrobes in the room; washer/dryer in the residence; iron
- High speed internet access with WI-FI connection; local and international phone access
- Widescreen LED television
- WIFI, satellite tv, IPOD docking, blue ray disc
- Private access to residence via elevator direct to foyer.
- Marina Concierge service
- Use of the bayside pool and small fitness gym
- Access to the Playa Prieta Private Beach Club w/ beach, three pools, chair/towel service, restaurants, fitness club
- Access to the Four Seasons Golf and Tennis Club
- Gourmet kitchen w/Miele equipment; wine cooler; ice machine;indoor grill; Poggenpohl design
- Complete audio/visual system with big screen tv in main salon/guest rooms; IPOD docking, Blue Ray disc
- Concierge Services for adventure tours, grocery shopping, chef hire
- Business Center and conference room in the building with game room
(August 1st to November 15th)
|Costa Rica Summer
(December 17th - January 7th)
(January 8th - July 31st / November 16th to December 16th)
Yachting adventure package
The property also provides yacht adventures where you can activities such as:
Deep Sea Fishing: Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado, Snapper, Tuna, Rooster Fish and Wahoo.
Surfing: Ollies point and Witch's rock are listed within the top 10 surfing spots globally. The yacht gets surfers direct into the action providing Costa Rica's first luxury charter service direct to the wave.
Cruising: The yacht is available for daily and multi day trips. Enjoy cruising around Peninsula Papagayo's gorgeous coves and beaches or venture farther north to Nicaragua or South to Panama.
Contact Us Now!!! - Click Here