Recharge Your Batteries in this Quiet, Beautiful, "Off the Beaten Path" Ocean View Villa
- Construction: 370 m2 (4,000 sq.ft.)
- Land: 2 hectares (5 acres)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Caretaker's house
Sold! Looking for similar properties? Contact Us
If you are the type of person who does not like to be around crowds or touristy destinations but on the contrary, enjoys the energy of nature, privacy and tranquility, LOOK NO FURTHER! Just Reduced! A special offer for those searching for an out-of-the-ordinary vacation home! Located in the fascinating Nicoya Peninsula, one of the 5 regions in the world known as "Blue Zones" where some of the most long-lived citizens of Costa Rica and the world live. This is a place where you will not be able to wait to come back or move permanently to truly relax and enjoy the real and simple things of life...
Just a short drive from the main road and you are in this private estate, where your senses will be delighted with the sounds from nature, the refreshing breezes from the ocean and the Undisturbed views of the Gulf of Nicoya and the islands.
This villa flows all on 1-level since you get out of the car making it ideal for pretty much everybody from families with young children to older retired people.
As you cross the door, you are welcome by a great room with gorgeous high vaulted wood ceilings, integrated living and dining room adorned with panoramic bay windows looking out to the ocean. Next to it, a spacious fully equipped kitchen and bar. A guest bedroom suite is located right next to this grand social area...
You can walk outside to a large pool area where you can take swims and sun baths while enjoying the amazing weather and heavenly vistas all-around! A roofed wet bar is conveniently located next to the pool for easy access to drinks and juices while relaxing open-air.
On the other side of the villa, there is a large enjoyable covered terrace with brick floor and precious wood beams, perfect spot for reading, yoga, or just lie down... On this wing of the house there are two more bedrooms that share a full bathroom.
- Own abundant water well which is gold in the northwest
- 5 acres (there is about 1 acre planted with teak)
- Caretaker's house
- Producing Fruit trees
- Mature landscaping and trees, including a huge Guanacaste!
- Absolute Privacy
- TURN KEY! Fully furnished and equipped, Just bring your toothbrush!
- Just a few minutes from the growing towns of Lepanto and Jicaral
How to get here:
There are different ways to get here. The most popular is getting to Puntarenas and taking the 1 hour Ferry to Playa Naranjo and then drive 5 minutes to the house. You might also take a scenic drive from Nicoya driving south through Jicaral and then Playa Naranjo...
Things to do:
- Beach walks and mountain hikes
- Diving and Snorkeling in the Tortuga Islands can be an unforgettable experience for those who love underwater fauna.
- Fishing... one of the best fishing spots on the Pacific Ocean...
- Golf... there are 2 Golf courses within 1 hour drive Los Delfines and Tango Mar
- Horseback Rides
- ATV tours
- Water Sports like kayaking, paddle up boarding, swimming in the ocean are part of a healthy tropical lifestyle in this part of the world...