Scenic 72-acre Multi-purpose Farm only 2.5 miles from San Isidro
ID CODE: #2139
Priced to sell! US$495,000
- Land size: 28.7 hectares (72 acres)
Click on the pictures to enlarge
Enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery of a very special place on earth. This gorgeous farm offers the best of both worlds, supreme serenity, abundant water and views within a short 10 minute drive to all amenities in San Isidro downtown. Private recreational estate, organic agricultural farm, cattle, development land or a combination of these are all possible due to the beauty of the property, it’s fertile soil and it’s location, location, location!
Top-10 Key features:
- Located in San Isidro only 4 km or 2.5 miles from downtown between the nice regions of Quebradas and Miravalles.
- Utilities like electric and city water are right in front of the entrance to the property. There are 340 meters of road frontage (more than 1,110 feet fronting the road).
- Wireless Internet Available in the area and excellent cell phone coverage.
- Abundant Natural water from springs inside the farm and year-round small river running through the finca.
- Panoramic views of the mountains, the valley and the city of San Isidro.
- Fertile soil for agriculture, cattle or a combination of both. Small coffee, banana and plantain plantations on the farm.
- Beautiful neighborhood with lovely homes perched on the surrounding hills.
- Residential Development potential due to it's views and close proximity to town.
- Very nice forested area in the back part of the property.
- Fantastic weather due to it's elevation: 1,000 meters above sea level (3,300 feet).