Splendid Vacation Rental Estate near Barva Volcano and Natural Reserves
- 4 BED
- 4 BATH
- 4+ Parking
Unique mountain estate in the immaculate mountains of Heredia, a large property with spacious rooms, infinity pool, gardens, staggering views and a few minutes away from natural reserves and the dormant Barva Volcano ... this is the answer for the ones looking for a peaceful vacation mountain estate away from the noise and crowds.
The house has four large and elegant ensuite rooms with beamed wood ceilings and tiled flooring.
Panoramic windows surround the dining and lounge area offering incredible views of the Central Valley including San Jose, the Tilaran Cordillera mountain range, and neighboring coffee plantations. The dining area boasts a large wooden communal table where guests can enjoy gorgeous fresh homemade gourmet food and mingle with the other guests and staff.
Comfy sofas encompass the living room area offering Cable TV, DVD library, book library, music system, Xbox games console and board games.
The house opens out onto the 1000sq ft Veranda, with tables and chairs to enjoy the view of the an one-acre garden, bursting with luscious fruit trees and a myriad of indigenous plants where you could spend time ambling amongst the flora and fauna. The infinity pool with deckchairs is a perfect place to relax, bathing in the sun or mountain water swimming pool.
- US $500 per night
- US $3,200 for 7 nights
- Single room rental available
- Cooking and maintenance Staff
- Cable TV and DVD player
- DVD library
- Round trip airport transfer for those staying over 3 nights
- Fresh fruit and flowers in each bedroom
Wonderful places to visit:
- Barva Volcano
- Poas Volcano
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Café Britt Coffee Plantation:
- INBIO parque Ecological research park
- Sarchi, the town of artesans and crafts.
- Turubari National Park where you will enjoy canopy and aerial tram tours
- Rafting tours in Sarapiqui River
- Butterfly Farm
- Ark Herb Farm : 7 hectare botanical garden bursting with indigenous and endangered plants renowned for their medicinal properties.