Costa Rica's Best Value Golf Front Villa in Private Beachfront Community
OWNER MUST SELL! All serious offers will be considered
- Construction: 230 m2 (2,500 sq.ft.)
- Land: 1,000 m2 (11,000 sq.ft.)
- 500 m2 titled + 500 m2 private green zone
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
SOLD!! Looking for similar properties? Contact Us
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a fabulous contemporary villa facing the golf course in an exclusive beachfront community on the Pacific coast. This lovely property is just 5 minutes walk to the beach! Outside: impressive curb appeal facade with natural stone work, elaborate landscaping and great privacy... Inside: high ceilings, lots of natural light, clean and tasteful architectural design with luxury finishes.
A deal like this cannot be missed as IT WILL NOT LAST! Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, detached tropical BBQ area and full privacy just a short walk to the gorgeous beach in Tambor Bay!
- Clean Title
- Beautiful architectural design
- Golf Front
- Impressive Curb Appeal
- Short Walk to the Beach
- $130 month maintenance fee with water included!!!
About Los Delfines Beach and Golf Resort in Tambor Beach
What: A peaceful destination for families, retirees and golfers who are looking for a relaxing experience close the water and surrounded by nature and gorgeous mountains that are part of a Biological corridor. Los Delfines is a beachfront community with a 9-hole Eco Golf Course where it is possible to observe all kinds of beautiful wildlife like scarlet macaws and all kinds of birds, deer, howler monkeys, iguanas and more...
Where: At the southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, officially part of the province of Puntarenas even though geographically it is attached to Guanacaste and separated from Puntarenas... Tambor is a large and very calm horseshoe bay bordered on one side by the Curu Wildlife Reserve, the Tortuga Islands in front and the growing towns of Paquera and Cobano within a short driving distance.
There are different ways to get here. The most popular is getting to Puntarenas and taking the 1 hour Ferry to Paquera and then drive 30 minutes to Tambor. You can also get there from Nicoya driving down through Jicaral, Playa Naranjo, Paquera and finally Tambor...
Blue Zone: the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica is one of the 5 regions in the world known as Blue Zones where some of the most long-lived citizens of Costa Rica and the world live...
Things to do:
- Beach walks to both north and south ends of the bay where people can enjoy unbelievable natural attractions like waterfalls, jungle, rivers and more...
- Diving and Snorkeling in the Tortuga Islands can be an unforgettable experience for those who love underwater fauna.
- Fishing... Tambor is a fishing village where professional fishermen can take you to some of the best fishing spots on the Pacific Ocean...
- Golf... there are 2 Golf courses in Tambor within a short distance: Los Delfines and Tango Mar
- Horseback Rides
- ATV tours
- Water Sports like kayaking, paddle up boarding, swimming in the ocean are part of a healthy tropical lifestyle in this part of the world...
Los Delfines Amenities:
- Private Community with 24/7 security
- 3 Tennis Courts
- Club House
- 9 hole golf course
- Putting green