- Sleeps up to 10 people (No extra people)
Click on the pictures to enlarge
Our villas are minutes away from the beach and immersed in the tropical jungle, the villas provide the travelers with a unique experience of luxury lodging connecting them with the surroundings natural environment.
- Best concierge driven to provide experiential attention
- Tranquil and peaceful environment
- Proximity to rainforest private reserve and other recreation experiences
Our villas are located in the middle of the rainforest, above a bay, only 400 meters from the beach, and 3km south of the main town of the area. Enjoy jungle-living with indigenous wildlife and gorgeous sea views while staying in our luxury villa.
The area offers an amazing combination of year-round tropical lushness, spectacular ocean views, and miles of unspoiled beaches. Its proximity to an endless variety of nature and adventure activities – on shore and off – concentrates the best of Costa Rica in a small, accessible geographical area. All these attractions, combined with our villas’ location and facilities as well as its distinguished services, set the stage for a perfect holiday experience.
Our resort team is totally devoted to you! We assure the privacy of your personal villa home with resort concierge services and daily housekeeping.
- Authentic Guatemalan architecture
- Over 8,500 sq. ft. of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ baths
- Master Bedroom upstairs with wraparound terrace, Jacuzzi and double shower
- Fully-furnished with custom furniture, antiques and commissioned artwork throughout house
- Gourmet kitchen and full outdoor kitchen complete with refrigerator and barbecue
- Infinity pool with two built-in chaise lounges and swim up bar with umbrella
- Wine cellar
- Theater for 12 with full projection system, state-of-the-art surround sound and graded seating
- Open Air courtyard with fountain and rustic wood columns
- Guest Services
- Guests are personally welcomed and shown the villa
- Maid on site
- Exclusive Resort Concierge
- Chef and massages available at additional cost
- Activities of the area
- Manuel Antonio and Marino Ballena National Parks
- Corcovado and Caño Island National Park and Biological Reserve
- Hacienda Baru
- Surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, horseback riding, hiking and more
Upon Check in, $2,000 USD damage deposit will be required, which will be refunded within 7 days after check out provided that there are no damages to the rental unit.