🌺 Newly-Built Tropical-Contemporary House in Punta Uva - One Mile from the Beach 🏝️
- Land: 5,000 m2 (1.25 acres)
- Construction: 200 m2 (2,150 sq.ft. approx)
- Living Space: 173 m2 (1,860 sq.ft. approx)
- Terrace: 27 m2 (290 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Looking for a beach house that's move-in ready? Look no further! This brand new house for sale in Punta Uva will tick all your boxes. Just one mile from the beach, you'll be able to catch those Caribbean waves in no time.
This beautiful home boasts a modern design with clean lines and plenty of light. As soon as you step in, you'll be greeted by the open concept living space, complete with an open kitchen and dining area - perfect for entertaining.
- The "Living Space" consists of a Main Level of 135 m2 (1,450 sq ft approx), and a Mezzanine of 38 m2 (410 sq ft)
- Just one mile from the stunning beaches of Punta Uva
- Modern design with plenty of natural light
- Large open living space with high ceilings
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Large windows and sliding doors leading to a private balcony
- Safe and secure neighborhood
- The water comes from a 60-meter (195 feet) deep common well that supplies to 4 houses in total
- CryptoCurrency accepted
The property is located inside a community that shares a common gate, and a common access to a creek. Each lot in the community is 5,000 m2 (1.25 acres) so there's a nice spacing between properties. This compound is located in between a main wildlife corridor between Kekoldi Indigenous Reserve and the mixed Refuge of Gandoca Manzanillo. All of the above means a high quality of lifestyle in a quiet environment surrounded by nature...
The land is elevated and jungly with some steep sections as well as nice workable areas for gardening, an eventual guest house as well as open areas for planting your favorite fruit trees.
The house is a tropical contemporary fusion with a wide balcony to fully enjoy nature year-around! Both social as well as private areas of the house have access to the outside balcony, which is perfect for contemplating the fresh jungle laying on a hammock, swinging on a rocking chair, or just sitting outside with your favorite drink, coffee, and why not, a herbal infusion harvested from your own garden!
From the living room a nice wooden staircase comes up leading to a huge mezzanine, which can be used as a bedroom, study, storage, and more...
If you're looking to invest in a Caribbean lifestyle, this is the perfect opportunity. This newly built house is located in a prime location, surrounded by natural beauty. Don't let this opportunity slip by. Contact us today to schedule a viewing.