- Land size: 5,244 m2
- King-sized bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
Beautiful two-story cabin nestled within the rainforest with breathtaking views. Features include a king-sized bedroom with panoramic 360 degree forest views, a kitchenette, hot water shower, and large balcony. This is an eco-friendly space where you can go off the grid and immerse yourself in nature, sharing your space with coatis, Toucans, sloths, and countless species of birds.
The perfect treetop getaway tucked in the lush forests of Costa Rica's Southern Zone.
- Main bedroom with king-sized bed.
- 1.5 bathrooms with hot water shower.
- Additional sleeping space with queen sized futon in the living space.
- No electricity or refrigeration.
- Gas stovetop with oven.
- The home is a 10-15 minute walk from the car park- this is a pedestrian community.
- This is a private community with hiking trails, rivers and waterfalls.
- Occasional 3g connection –come to unplug and reconnect with nature.
- The road that leads to the community requires 4x4 vehicle.