- Land: 6 hectares (16 acres)
- Main House: 340 m2 (3,700 sq.ft.)
- 1 Bdrs / 2 Baths / Office or 2nd Bdr / Ample Garage / Storage Room
- Guest House: 100 m2 (1,100 sq. ft.)
- 2 Bdrs / 1 Bath / Furnished
Enjoy all of the clean air you want along with gorgeous mountain views. Live a lifestyle of tranquility surrounded by nature The property is only 10 Minutes from the Center Town of Puriscal, 1 hour to San Jose Airport, Cima Hospital and the Central Pacific beaches. Grow you own vegetables and fruits or raise some animals in this fertile grounds and enjoy incredible weather and sunsets to the pacific coast on distance. The property borders a creek on the lower side by the guest house or rental home.
Main house is all one level with a huge master bedroom and bath plus one full guest bath... A large office space could be turned into a second bedroom if necessary. Large covered terrace and magnificent views all around.
A single level guest house is located in the lower section of the property completely private from the main house. This one is surrounded by beautiful vegetation and borders a clean year round creek.
Here is list of main expenses you will have by owning this amazing estate:
- Taxes = $450 year
- Water bill = $10 month
- Electric = $75-$150 month
- Caretaker 6 hours 4 days per week = $250 month
- Maid service 2 days per week / 4 hours day = $80 month